Ana Gutierrez Lehrman is trial lawyer with the Gutierrez Law Firm. She is a former prosecutor and she brings extensive trial experience to the firm. Ms. Lehrman represents individuals and families who have been injured or killed in automobile or workplace accidents. Ms. Lehrman has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 and Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars in 2018.
She received her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology at St. Mary’s University in San Antonio in 2003, and earned her Juris Doctor from Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University in 2009. After graduation, Ms. Lehrman worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Jim Wells and Brooks Counties . As an Assistant District Attorney, she gained trial expertise in handling serious felony cases. In 2011, she joined the Gutierrez Law Firm and has served as lead counsel on a variety of personal injury and wrongful death matters, including catastrophic oilfield accident cases.
She is currently licensed to appear before all Texas state courts.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- Coastal Bend Women Lawyers Association
Ana Gutierrez Lehrman focuses her time and attention on personal injury and wrongful death cases. Her work as an Assistant District Attorney gives her a unique perspective for trying cases.
- Successful representation of hand injury victims (crush injury and amputation); confidential settlements.
- Successful representation of oilfield explosion victim; confidential settlement.
- Lead counsel in jury trial victory against negligent driver represented by Allstate.
- Represented numerous of auto accident victims.
- Representation of clients suffering from Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) resulting from oilfield explosion and vehicle collisions.
Criminal Law Trial Experience
- Murder, burglary, and arson trials
- Secured a guilty verdict in an indecency with a child jury trial
Outside of the office, Ms. Lehrman enjoys spending time with her husband and two beautiful sons. She enjoys volunteering at her sons’ schools and with different charities in South Texas such as Dress for Success, American Heart Association, and American Cancer Society.